In this special episode of our podcast we take you to GSI’s annual William E. Simon Economic Policy Forum and a panel discussion I moderated entitled New Jersey’s Business Climate, Opportunities and Challenges. Joining the discussion were:
- Senator Steven Oroho, the Senate Republican Leader and a CPA and Certified Financial Planner
- Jeremy Farrell, Special Counsel & Managing Director, Development and Community Relations at LeFrak
- Celest Quintana, Chairperson, NJBIA Board of Trustees, Owner/Operator of 11 McDonald’s restaurants
In this wide-ranging discussion, among the topics discussed were :
- What factors present the biggest challenges for doing business in our state
- The need for regulatory and tax reform
- What would be one change to make in NJ’s business climate.